If you are an eligible candidate and would like to submit your resume in advance please contact our Human Resource Department . Someone form our Human Resource Department will then contact you with further instructions.
Are you interested in a career in the security industry? Would you like to work for a dependable security company of the Security Industry in the Greater South Florida Area? We are looking for both experience and inexperience people with the right attitude to come join our team of security professionals located in Broward County, Florida. You will work with some of the best service technicians in the area who treats their employee’s as if they were family. We offer a large variety of learning opportunities in many facets of the security industry. Access control, security cameras, alarm systems, office support, clerical, administration, and with your employment comes a full range of benefits that are available and several family activities throughout the year.
Available Positions: Sales Associate & Technician Helper
The Sales Team: The Sales team is the life blood of any workforce. To be an Atlantic Alarm sales person requires drive, passion and creativity.
Sales Associate Position: Atlantic Alarms, which targets the small business community, is looking for a sales person to join our direct sales team. We are looking for the following:
- A presentable self motivated and enthusiastic sales person with an understanding of the Security Industry and networking.
- The ability to communicate well (both written and verbal)
- The ability to cold call, prepare quotations, handle leads from our website and marketing activities.
- Well spoken and punctual with presentation skills.
- Accurate and thorough administration and reporting
- Achieve set revenue targets,
- Proficient in related administration processes and that are completed accurately and timorously,
- Proficient in the formulation of proposals and inquiries,
- Foster relationship building with client
- A good grounding in networking and IT.
- Computer literacy essential (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint etc).
- Own car with valid driver’s license
Technician Positions : The technical team is a highly trained specialized unit that deals with all customer technical quires and problems.